Amanda Bautista Biography
Amanda Bautista is a U.S. Army veteran and military spouse who proudly supported her husband and family during his 25-year military career. Throughout their time in the military, Amanda, her husband, and their children had the opportunity to live in various countries, including Japan, Ecuador, and Brazil. During their assignment to the U.S. Embassy in Brazil, Amanda started her work as a Special Investigator for the U.S. Department of State. In her role as a Special Investigator, she was responsible for conducting background investigations in support of national security and engaging with diplomats and members of various government agencies.
Past Assignments and Experience
- Special Investigator, U.S. Department of State:
- Conducted background investigations for diverse regions overseas and domestically
- Area Coordinator, U.S. Department of State: supervised, led, and trained Special Investigators in both the Overseas Region, supporting of our U.S. Embassies worldwide, and the Domestic Regions.
- Played a significant role on the development of the Overseas Region’s current structure of day-to-day operations
- Created a training guide specifically tailored for onboarding new Area Coordinators
Thousands of leads, including but not limited to:
- Interagency and high priority cases
- Full subject interviews
- Reference interviews
- Financial records checks
- Employment records checks
- Adverse information cases
- Police and court records checks
Amanda Bautista – Defense Investigator for Military Law
Amanda’s experience as a Special Investigator, her military knowledge, and work with law enforcement has equipped her to effectively collect information and advocate on behalf of her clients, especially those who are facing various types of investigations, such as AR 15-6 administrative investigations, commander inquiries, commander-directed investigations (CDIs), and criminal UCMJ investigations conducted by organizations like Military Police, Army CID, Air Force OSI, NCIS, or CGIS.
What sets Amanda apart is her personal connection to the military community. As a military veteran, military spouse, and military mom (her son is currently serving in the U.S. Army Reserves) she understands the unique challenges and sacrifices military families face. She recognizes that when a loved one serves, the whole family serves. It is this combined professional expertise and personal understanding that makes her so dedicated to our military clients and their families.